From:
"Stiver, Louise, DCA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:54:15 -0600
The Palace of the Governors is building a new state history museum adjacent to the Palace and will be renovating the Palace during the next three years.  We plan to stay open as  much as possible through all of it.

Louise I. Stiver, Senior Curator
Palace of the Governors and New Mexico History Museum
P.O. Box 2087
Santa Fe, NM 87508
(505) 476-5028
www.palaceofthegovernors.org <http://www.palaceofthegovernors.org>