Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 07:29:40 -0600
I realize that this may be somewhat redundant, but could someone
please give the internship contact person at the Royal Ontario
Museum.  Feel free to reply to me directly if that is more convenient.

Patricia Kirkland               In the Construction of Immortal Fame
Graduate Student                you need first of all a Cosmic
University of Nebraska          Shamelessness.
Dept. of Museum Studies                          -Umberto Eco