Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 17:09:58 +0800
I am now planning a new Transportation Museum in Hong Kong. As usual,
our Planning Department needs us to justify every inch of land assigned
to us. Before I am writing a formal proposal, I would like to carry out
a simple study to find out what are the sizes of similar museums in
other countries. Is there any transportation museum (e.g. aviation
museum, maritime museum, train museum, etc.) in your country or
neighborhood? Do you know their total area and exhibition area?

To facilitate the compilation the data, I would like to know: 1) name of
the museum, 2) country, 3) total area, 4) total exhibition area and 5)
scope of the collections.

You can e-mail the information to me directly ([log in to unmask]). Many
many thanks.

Chan Ki-hung
Assistant Curator
Hong Kong Space Museum