From:
Kristi Bronson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:26:27 -0600
I realize everyone is busy (especially with the "teacher fired due to nude..." issue) and perhaps my original headline wasn't sufficient to communicate that we are looking for help in purchasing not selling a software product.  So, I'm sending this again with a different headline in the hopes that someone out there is currently using or has experience with this software we're looking at.  Thanks in advance for your input.

Kristi Bronson, Special Events Coordinator
College of Southern Idaho
Herrett Center for Arts & Science
P. O. Box 1238
Twin Falls, ID  83303-1238
(208) 732-6657

Originally posted 9/26/06:
We are looking into purchasing Explorer Systems software for our facility.  I'm looking for feedback from anyone now using the software in any of the following capacities:  Membership, Point of Sale/Gift Shop or Events Scheduling for school and private events.
Pros, cons, comments, suggestions, warnings or any information you can send our way ASAP would be greatly appreciated as we have a quick decision to make in order to access funding.
Thank you,
Kristi