Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 1996 20:48:33 -0400
On July 15, 1996 I received this message in my mailbox.

"Zamboni here. had good weekend. got new pet. new pet is frog. Zamboni like
frogs. frogs are green. green
is second favorite color. purple favorite color. frogs are slimy. slimy is
good. poop is slimy. like poop. name
frog stanley. introduce stanley to horatio. horatio is my cock. hello
horatio.
hello stanley. they are my friends.
they talk to me. they talk telepathically. introduce stanley to henrietta.
henrietta my hand. henrietta and
horatio love each other. they always horny. they like stanley..."

And it continues...

I have been offline for a couple of weeks while away on a dig.  I return to
check my overly full mailbox and find this sort of "literature" in it.  I am
sure you have received many other comments prior to mine, but I would simply
like to state that I find it more offensive than entertaining.  Perhaps this
individual should be reminded that this list is not the place for such
material.