From:
"Susan L. Maltby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:51:39 -0400
Folks:

In terms of publications, I suggest John Leeke's _Managing Maintenance
for Older and Historic Buildings_
(http://www.historichomeworks.com/hhw/reports/reports.htm).  John is
very practical & hands on.

Susan Maltby, Conservator
Maltby & Associates Inc.
Adjunct Faculty, Museum Studies Programme/FIS
University of Toronto