From:
James Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 14:22:42 -0400
Wendy one of the marvelous rights we all have is the freedom of speech and
thought. Sorry if you find it offensive but obviously you don't know mr
martinson who has continued to publivally and privately attack my anti
governmental views. I for one take benefit to the opinions of others on the
list and at times what they provide is very informative. Rather than leaving
the list feel free to place me on ignore than you still have the opportunity
to gain valuable information. I do not respond privately and yes maybe i was
a bit harsh but history created this. I have also received in private many
positive comments with regards to me telling folks like I see it. I
responded to Ms. Debs response like any other person has the right,
unfortuneately some have the probllem distinguishing patriotism with anti
government beliefs...like i did for weeks Ill shut up and let the right wing
continue.