From:
Anna Cannizzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:56:12 -0500
We actually exhibited our IMLS Conservation Support Grant project as a
part of the grant's educational component.  The following semester we
actually displayed several of the objects along with before and after
images next to them and since it was a large project, also had a video
of a number of before and after images and the staff involved.  We
also made a documentary and put it on view in our gallery and it is
still available online.

http://www.denison.edu/campuslife/museum/imls.html

Let me know if you would like more detailed information or images.

Anna Cannizzo
Curator of Collections
Denison Museum
240 W. Broadway P.O. Box 810