From:
Anissa Cordova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 22:30:53 -0500
I beleive that the term Gen-X is a has been. Know
one really uses it all that much any more.  It's
sort of like calling some one a yuppie, the term
is dated. Gen-X seemed appropriate a few years ago
but has really lost its charm and use since most
of those labeled *Gen-X* got internet jobs. I
think what Amanda may have been trying to say is,
if you target this particular group with this term
you certainly will not appeal to them.