From:
Aaron Marcavitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 06:39:05 -0700
A few ideas for you.  As for transport stuff, I
recommend the Pennsylvania Railroad Museum or any of a
million from the tourist train variety.

A must see in Boston is the Museum of Science.  What a
great one. I wish I could say to go to the Heritage
Harbor Museum in Providence, but that wont open for
another 3 years!  I have heard the Museum of Freedom
(or something like that) in Lexington (outside Boston)
is a good one.  There are quite a few around here.
OH!  The museum of Whaling in New Bedford is good as
well.  (South of Boston).

Did you say New York?  Try the Tenement museum.  Good
stuff.

The hip museum?  Probably one of the Rock and Roll
museums.  The new one in Seattle looks cool.  I loved
the Hall of Fame.

Aaron
Bristol, RI (soon to be TN!)

=====