From:
"William S. Hanable" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 18:06:12 -0700
Donna,

You might look for Americorps internships.  In addition to its teams of
workers, Americorps had "individual placements," some of whom work at
museums and other cultural organizations.  We (Westport Maritime Museum)
have a position available now for an education curator.

If you would like more information about our position, check the archives of
this list, on MERC, or on the National Council for Public History web site.
Or contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

Americorps also has a nationwide listing of positions available on its web
site.

Hope this helps.