Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 08:47:33 +0500
Hola Ana,

Your English is very good.  Our art and science museum has changed a
lot in the past ten years.  We are involving more volunteers and
staff from the University and the community.  Our exhibits are a lot
more interactive and the public is beginning to recognize that this
is an interesting place to explore.  The McAllen International Museum
is a small museum on the U.S./Mexico border in South Texas.

Thanks for your letter.

Mary Cloud
Director of Science and Outreach
McAllen International Museum