From:
"Ruffin, Carrie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:18:07 -0500
I would contact Dr. John Tilley at East Carolina University in Greenville,
NC.  They have an undergrad degree in public history and he is the director
of the program. He should be able to recommend some curriculum materials.
You can look up his phone number and email address at www.ecu.edu, when you
reach him tell him I said hi!!!

Carrie Ruffin