From:
"Rhonda R. Newton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 09:36:26 -0500
Most of the recent Delaware grads I know are working in the Mid-Atlantic or
New England.  There is one whom I am aware of who works somewhere in the
midwest.  An art history grad who didn't complete a certificate but did some
good internships, was able to return to her home state of Minnesota and find
a job.  I assume that as people have progressed in their careers, they have
moved around the country.  Some of the Delaware folks I know did their
required internship in the area they wanted to be in - NYC, California, etc.

I will admit I wondered about my choice when I was job hunting and it seemed
like everyone I met in New England was a Cooperstown grad, but then I met
some more Delaware grads in the surrounding regions and had more hope. :)

--
Rhonda R. Newton                                     || "lifelong
PA Federation of Museums & Historical Organizations  || ailurophile"