From:
janice klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 11:44:16 -0500
Just a reminder that mold is a function of relative humidity.  Once you have
cleaned the mold residue off of the uniforms make sure they are stored
somewhere without the high relative humidity that allowed the mold to grow
in the first place.   You cannot eliminate mold spores from the air, you can
only keep them from growing on your collection by storing the objects
appropriately.

Janice Klein
Director, Mitchell Museum of the American Indian, Kendall College
www.mitchellmuseum.org <http://www.mitchellmuseum.org>