Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 10:00:01 GMT
If you are looking for inexpensive museum collection management system you
should check out Pastime 2000 Software.  My company just spent the last year
developing this program.  We used Microsoft Visual Foxpro which is like
industrial strength MS Access.  I am a professional programmer and spent
hundreds of hours collaborating with museum collection managers to develop the
software which has just become available for purchase.  The program provides
cataloging for objects, archives, photos and library materi

http://www.pastime2000.com/

Richard L. Hilton, President

Pasitme Software Company, Inc.

--