From:
Derryll White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 15:51:54 -0700
Hi Daniela:

Try our web site at http://www.islandnet.com/~bcma/museums/fsht/intro.html.
We are currently marketing blacksmithed products and heritage wallpapers via
the net, and soon plan to add tinsmith products.  At this point it is a
downloaded order form, but we are looking at methods of direct transfer.  I
would very much appreciate a copy of your report when completed.

We have had mixed success with the web to this point.  It has been quite
effective with the wallpaper in terms of exposing the product to markets we
would certainly not otherwise reach.  It has resulted in our product being
picked up by a CD-ROM production geared to the restoration market.  I cannot
say, however, that we have sold a roll of wallpaper over the net as yet.

Snailmail is    Fort Steele Heritage Town
                Att: Derryll White
                9851 Highway 93/95
                Fort Steele, British Columbia
                Canada  VOB 1NO
Best

Derryll White
Curator, Southern Interior Region

At 10:30 PM 1/2/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I study information science in Berlin and we are creating homepages for
>museums. I would like to know which museums offer online ordering of
>cathalogs, posters, etc.(for a report). I'm searching the web, though it
>would be great if someone could give me some information.
>
>Thanks and bye,
>Daniela
>
>E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]
>Daniela Theuer

Fort Steele Heritage Town
http://www.islandnet.com/~bcma/museums/fsht/intro.html

To live outside the law you must be honest.

                        -Bob Dylan