From:
Shannon Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:37:25 EDT
6.20.00

PLEASE POST-Job Opportunities

Decorative Arts Department-Two Director Positions-Miami and D.C.

Our client, a respected, fast paced Washington D.C. based auction house is
looking for two Directors for their Decorative Arts Departments in Miami and
D.C. These positions report to the president and the responsibilities will
include solicitation, appraisal and cataloguing of eight auctions per year,
management of support staff; development of the decorative arts auction
business increasing the sold gross turnover; creation of annual budget with
finance department and management within agreed numbers. Candidates must have
a Master's Degree and a minimum of four years in the decorative arts
business. Computer literacy, strong negotiating skills and attention to
detail are a must. Our client needs mature, self-motivated, personable,
presentable directors who are confident, diplomatic leaders. Salary
commensurate with experience, full benefits package.

Junior Decorative Arts Position

Our respected, fast paced Washington D.C. based auction house client is
looking for a Decorative Arts Cataloguer/Appraiser. This is a full-time
junior position and requires at least two years of experience. Art History
degree preferred; candidate must be able to determine auction values and
catalogue porcelain, art glass, metal ware, orientalia, etc. Other skills
needed include multitasking, client and customer service, and computer
literacy. Salary commensurate with experience, benefits.

Furniture Department-Two Director Positions-Miami and D.C.

Our client, a respected, fast paced Washington D.C. based auction house is
looking for two Directors for their Furniture Departments in Miami and D.C.
These positions report to the president and the responsibilities will include
solicitation, appraisal and cataloguing, management of support staff;
development of the furniture auction business increasing the sold gross
turnover; creation of annual budget with finance department and management
within agreed numbers. Candidates must have a Master's Degree and a minimum
of four years in the auction or appraisal business. Computer literacy, strong
negotiating skills and attention to detail are a must. Our client needs
mature, self-motivated, personable, presentable directors who are confident,
diplomatic leaders. Salary commensurate with experience, full benefits
package.

Please contact CZCS International: [log in to unmask] or fax (503) 907-6870.
Include resume with cover letter and salary requirements.
For further information call toll free: (877) 459-CZCS (2027), ext. 3.