From:
Heather Getson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:22:37 -0400
I'm not sure, but I don't think the Ides of April fall on the 15th ...

I'm really fighting an urge to start reciting the entire funeral speech!

Ide be better off to just stop posting on this topic :-)

Heather

Heather-Anne Getson
Historian,  Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic
Lunenburg, Nova Scotia
http://fisheries.museum.gov.ns.ca
902.634.4794  ext.230
>>> Ware Petznick <[log in to unmask]> 01/09/08 4:23 PM >>>
I personally would avoid the Ides altogether. Bought a car on the Ides of
March and it died only 14 months later. I blame Caesar... no, Brutus.

Ware

L.W.S. Petznick, Ph.D.
McFaddin-Ward House
Curator of Collections
725 N. Third St.
Beaumont, TX 77701
409.832.1906 p 409.832.3483 f

Learn about monograms now until April by coming to see "That's Mine: Ciphers
and Monograms" in the McFaddin-Ward House Visitor Center.

The McFaddin-Ward House features three floors of original furnishings,
including a newly restored third floor. Explore the McFaddins' world in the
first half of the twentieth century. Call 409-832-2134 for tour information.