From:
Jack Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 1994 19:02:19 -0700
UV-cure epoxy is used in dental filling applications and as such, must be
capable of surviving (essentially) unchanged for many years in a hostile
environment.

I am not aware of any conservation citations (though there may well be
some) but would check dental literature for information concerning longevity.

Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Lab
Portland, OR