From:
"Dr. Elizabeth Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 11:03:59 -0500
You might try contacting Jake Homiak at the National Museum of Natural History.  The Anthropological Film Archives is quite extensive and has been facing collections management and conservation issues head on for a number of years.