From:
Alexandra Trumbull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 10:25:24 -0700
That's a good idea, Courney. I'd still like to keep an
international component to the group though, if
possible. And in response to Angela, I have also been
really impressed with the amount of comeraderie and
support within the museum field. I'll have to
brainstorm on funding resources, but I'm sure once we
have something together, we will be able to accrue
support for this cause. Especially if there are a lot
of us involved. I understand it's perfectly feasable
for us to start it ourselves: I'm up for it!

I think it would be awesome to attend conferences as
members of the ICOM young professionals organization!
Does any one else have thoughts or preferences on the
name? I like young professionals better than youth.
Otherwise I'd feel it didn't apply to me after
finishing my Masters.

Alex

=== message truncated ===

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs