From:
Sharyn Horowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 1996 09:51:51 -0400
Hi Mark,

Congratulations! I say take them for all you can. I'm struggling right now
to acquire photographs for our new exhibits, and I've been quoted prices as
high as $2000 (for a photo by Louie Psihoyos). One of my sources told me he
was reading from a price guidebook from the American Society of Media
Photographers. You might want to get that: their number is 609-799-8300.
You might also call the American Society for Picture Professionals at
202-223-8442.

You should ask the WOW!ers how long they will use the photograph, and how
many people they expect will see it. Also, and this is important, figure
out whether someone could ever download a copy of your photo. WOW! is
unlikely to give you a straight answer on this, so try speaking with
someone from a university comp sci department.

Good luck!

Sharyn Horowitz, The Health Museum of Cleveland
8911 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44160
(216) 231-5010
fax 216-231-5129