From:
Kyle McKoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:40:47 -0700
Rachel,
I'm getting together some information on this project.  Once I get it together, I'll send you a copy.  If you have any specific questions, feel free to contact me.  The MYCE program is, by far, my favorite and most rewarding program.  We are looking to make it a statewide program at our other branches of the Historical Society.
Kyle

Kyle McKoy
Education Curator
Arizona Historical Society Museum at Papago Park
Tempe, AZ  85281
480.929.0292   ext. 132

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/25/04 02:30PM >>>
Kyle,

We are looking at implementing a program that would allow students to create
an exhibit.  I would LOVE to hear about your program.

Best regards,
Rachel Roberts

Dallas Historical Society