From:
Amy Bissonette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:24:20 -0800
I agree!! And another waitressing and bartending has
taught me that has served me well is every aspect of
my professional life is how to be diplomatic and deal
with (sometimes) difficult people in as pleasant a
manner as possible.  Sometimes, you just have to smile
when you really just want to punch a hole in the wall!
A.
--- Erin Crissman <[log in to unmask]>