From:
Buffalo Bill Museum - PR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:28:46 -0700
We do have a traveling exhibit entitled "A Visit to Buffalo Bill's Wild
West" which will be available this and through next year.

The exhibit features 15 original Wild West posters, each depicting a
different aspect of the show.  One poster, for example, shows women
equestrians while another shows cowboys roping wild horses.  Each poster is
accompanied by an interpretive label and a photograph illustrating the
action associated with the poster.  The posters occupy 79 running feet when
placed with a ten inch gap between each poster/label/photo grouping.  They
can, of course, be placed further apart if you have more wall space.   The
title and opening graphic for the exhibit would occupy another 6 to 8
running feet.

We have tried to keep this exhibit less expensive than comparable exhibits
from other traveling exhibit sources.  We are looking at a rental fee of
$1,000 for up to three months.  That would not include visits by our
exhibits designer at the beginning to install and at the end to take
down/pack the exhibit, which are reqired and would be an additional cost.
Nor does it include transport of the exhibit materials.