From:
"A. Mary Mensing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 10:40:16 -0400
At the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of American
History we are undergoing an internal re-examination and
evaluation of how we develop and produce public programming
(i.e. lecture, symposia, performance, demonstration, etc.).
We are very interested in learning what other museums are
doing in the way of public programming policies and
procedures.  We would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone
that has advice to offer.  Please address all replies to: