From:
"N.M. Cummings" <nmc*@MCS.COM>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 1997 09:14:02 LOCAL
Two useful URLs for Web Pages to help out the Museum-L people...

http://home.dc.lsoft.com/archives/museum-l.htm
ARCHIVES OF ALL OF THE POSTS TO MUSEUM-L

http://www.aps.edu/HTMLPages/museum-l.htm
MUSEUM-L "FAQ" (Frequently Asked Questions)

Will tell you how to subscribe, unsubscribe, and other useful bits of
information.

-Nina-
The Field Museum
<[log in to unmask]> work e-mail

>From: [log in to unmask] (kjk)
>Subject: Re: Quality messages this list
>Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 11:45:15 +0500

>if you have access to the WWW, then you can view (and post to)  MUSEUM-L
>through DEJANEWS  (which is also quite handy for researching any past
>postings.   i've seen posts on other newsgroups that go back a long way!
>it's also great way to spy on your colleagues.  you can search by group,
>user, etc.  try searching on your own email address).

Say no to SPAM. When replying, remove the  *  in order to e-mail me.