From:
"Dana D. Buck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 1994 06:58:51 -0400
Hi, Folks--
    Our Museum is housed in a 100 year old building, and our galleries
are ringed with windows, which allow an unacceptable amount of heat,
light, and attendant UV into the spaces. I am looking for some solution
to mitigate the problem, other than masking the windows completely--we
have no climate control, so it is necessary to open the windows on
occasion, and *some* amount of natural light is not too obnoxious. Any of
you out there had a similar problem, or can suggest a place to look? I've
considered both UV plex sheathing and adhesive film for the windowpanes.
. .any of you had experience with these? Specific brands or purveyors?
    Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Dana Buck
Kelsey Museum of Archaeology
University of Michigan