From:
Shirley S Albright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:49:25 -0400
I'd be concerned about the long term effect of light on hand coloring.
Also the heat buildup from those old lantern slide projectors makes it
impractical for long term use.   If you have a bit of a budget, it might
be more appropriate to get a second transparency made from the original
lantern slide, then reproduce the image in whatever size you need for
the exhibition.     You could always get an oversized transparency made
also which could be backlit....maybe with a push button so the light is
off except when pressure is placed by the visitor on the button.