Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 14:55:15 GMT
Dear List:

Many of you, I am sure, have struggled with a so-called "vision
statement"for a newly-emerging  history institution.

I have a client struggling on all fronts with this one.

As the exhibit and graphics arm of this project, I would like to make my
client aware of what's been done by other non-profits. I would like input,
printed samples, advice, or any combination thereof to illustrate how "the
vision" can appear and be understood by potential supporters.

Please contact me via the list, or directly e-mail me at

Thanks.

LUCIAN J. LEONE   LEONE DESIGN GROUP  LARCHMONT, NY
Tel. 914.834.5700   Fax 914.834.6190  e-mail: [log in to unmask]