From:
Dick Rodstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 05:45:56 -0700
Hi,

I've been lurking for a while now, and I find the
discussion bracing and informative. As a subscriber to
the digest form of the list, I would encourage folks
to post in plain text.

MIMI format and rich text may have their attractions
individually, but it makes for very tough going when
an email containing 50 different posts comes in
looking like a ransom note. Footnote sized Arial
alternates with bold headlines in a chaotic
typographic salad. The eye just can't keep up and the
thread of debate is lost.

Courier New may be dowdy, but it's still the easiest
way to go.

That's my nomination for our next dead horse.

Oh, BTW, pleased to meetcha,
Dick

=====
Dick Rodstein
Voiceovers - Local, National, International
Audio files delivered over the Internet - wav, mp3, etc.
Website: http://www.dickrodstein.com/vo.html
Email: [log in to unmask]
Snailmail: PMB D-22, 332 Bleecker Street, New York, NY 10014
Telephone: (917) 414-5172