From:
Teresa Morales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:09:23 -0800
University of Delaware has an excellent  MA program in material culture
studies (early American culture) which is in collaboration with Winterthur
Museum http://seurat.art.udel.edu/MS/WPEAC/index.html.  Or if you were
interested in art education you might want to explore the programs at
Pennsylvania State University http://www.sva.psu.edu/, Ohio State University
http://www.arts.ohio-state.edu/ArtEducation/and Kutztown University
http://www.kutztown.edu/academics/visual_arts/art_ed.shtml, all of which
have strong MA programs in art education.  I'd be happy to give you my
perspective on Penn State where I've just completed doctoral coursework in
art education.

Teresa Morales