From:
Mark Erik Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 09:06:45 -0500
I agree. Many posted complaints (from those who see themselves as the
list-police) probably took as long to write as a good knee-slapper would.
Humor is as important a survival tool as the ability to appreciate art. I
am often surprised at how many educated people seem to miss the
significance of this notion.