From:
Erik Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 00:23:37 EDT
Hello
  I work for a new science museum, we have been open for about one year.  The
company has decided to begin a policy of monthly random drug screening for
all employees.  Many of the staff have been working for many years to make
this museum what it is today.   It offends me and others to be subjected to
this violation of our privacy.  I was curious as to what percentage of
Science Centers and Museums in general have such policies.  I wrote a letter
to ASTC, they did not have such information but directed me to this list.  If
anyone has a fair estimation or if those of you that work in like
organizations could please enlighten me to the policies of your company I
would be gratefully in your debt.
Regards
Erik Myers