From:
"McManus,Greg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 11:10:53 +1300
We are developing an Acoustiguide programme that will include
substantial outdoor segments. We intend to take credit card imprints as
deposit, or cash of course, as security against theft.

I understand that the Botanical Gardens in Melbourne, Australia, uses
Acoustiguides for outdoor interpretation also - maybe you could contact
them as well.

Cheers,

Greg McManus
Director