From:
Richard Toon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 01:31:25 GMT
The Arizona Historical Society is developing guidelines on interpretive
planning for exhibits.  We are a state agency and although we have recently
completed fabrication of exhibits in a new building (80,000 square feet),
we're charged by the Board of Directors to write guidelines for exhibit
interpretation and design.  Has anyone created written guidelines for
historical scholarship, for exhibit design, for educational programming?
As team leader for an interdivisional (we have four geographic divisions --
Tucson, Tempe, Flagstaff, and Yuma, Arizona) I'm interested in what other
institutions have done.

Please contact Nancy Dallett at: