From:
Kimberly Kenney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 07:05:05 -0700
We are trying to create a comprehensive Finding Guide
for our library and archives.  My background is not in
archival work, so I am feeling like a fish out of
water!

Can anyone offer some advice, or point me to some
resources, that might help us create a Finding Guide
that makes sense for staff and researchers?  Some
things seem very difficult to classify, and we are
struggling with the best way to organize both the
archival collection and the Finding Guide.

Thank you in advance,
Kimberly A. Kenney
Curator
Historical Society of Rockland County