From:
"Mark K. Friedman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 21:50:55 -0500
Margaret Bullock wrote:

> Our museum is considering using Embark, a collections cataloging program
> for Macintosh. We've been told it's the "Cadillac" of such programs
> available for Mac machines. Could anyone who is familiar with the program
> let me know how you like it, any bugs you've encountered etc.? Thanks.

Just thought I would throw it out now: Rediscovery software runs on
Windows as well as Mac since Jan 1996. The Mariners' Museum purchased
the system in Jan 1995, and since that time, I am fairly sure more than
30 other institutions have installed the CMS software (or slide library
or archeology modules).

They are located in Charlottesville, Va. For more information feel free
to call or email me directly and I will be glad to inform you as to
other details.

Mark

--
 Mark Friedman                       "The fights are so vicious
 Manager of Information Systems       because the stakes are so