From:
John Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:09:13 -0600
Replying to your message was the first time I have encountered the situation you mentioned.  I have not had any problems, so far.

John C. Hale II
Archives Techinican & Curator of the Log Cabin Medical Museum
Scott & White Hospital Archives
Temple, Texas

>>> "Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]> 02/22 3:35 PM >>>
confirmation of all messages posted to the list, for  security reasons. You
must now confirm that the message enclosed below did originate from  you.
To do so, simply reply to the present message  and type "OK" (without  the
quotes) in the  text of your message. If this does not work, or if the
message did NOT originate from you, contact the list owner for assistance.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum
100 East Cedar