From:
Caroline Posynick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 11:33:40 -0700
I am forwarding this message from the Executive Director of the Canadian Museums Association. Canadian Museum professionals have an amazing opportunity  to comment on how the federal government views/validates/funds our museums -- let your voice be heard.

Caroline Posynick
Contract Collections Manager
Victoria, British Columbia
currently at Government House, BC
Office of the Lieutenant Governor and
The Ceremonial Home of all British Columbians
http://www.ltgov.bc.ca/default.htm

ps Mr McAvity gave me wonderful advice on how to 'do more' to use my museum studies degree and land a museum job. He said to keep networking, continue to have hope and my time will come. He was right, and I appreciate his confidence. . . in both opportunities available and my responsibility to keep searching.

From: "John McAvity" <[log in to unmask]>