From:
Ann Kiewel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 16:44:17 -0500
We are reviewing our endowment investment strategies and would appreciate
hearing about other museums' experiences.

Who is in charge of creating and directing endowment strategies?
(the board, the finance committee, a foundation?)

Where do you invest? (banks, brokers, fidelity type funds)

How agressive are you? (% in equity, bonds, short term, etc)

Our small endowment is currently managed by a bank in an asset allocation
pool of funds, 40% equities, 50% fixed, 10% short term.

We would really appreciate hearing from you.  You can respond directly
to us by e or snail mail.  Our address is:
Holland Historical Trust
31 W 10th St
Holland MI  49423

Thanks very much for your help!