From:
Susan Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:46:44 -0400
Erin,

I actually know a person in the Albany area who may be interested in this sort of thing. He just received his M.A. in history from the University of Cincinnati. I do not believe he has a lot of museum experience but may be up for this sort of work on the side. Let me know if you would like his contact information.

Susan Kline, M.A.