From:
Heather Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 18:21:13 -0500
Jeannine Finton wrote:

> We've completed the guide and now are faced with a dilemma. Because it does
> contain primary source images and documents, all the student worksheets and
> educational objectives, each lesson averages about 7 pages in length. The
> total guide is around 50 double-sided pages. The cost of photocopying and
> mailing the guide would be around $5 per copy.  While the cost might
> eventually get built into the program fees, in the short term that is a
> significant expense.

Jeannine:

A suggestion.
Does the museum have a web site?  You might consider putting the entire guide on the web site in a .pdf format.  The teachers could then download and print it off themselves.

You could send them all copies of the three suggested lessons along with information on how to find the entire book on the Internet.  If they don't have web access, they could order a copy from you for $5.00.

Heather Price
Ella Sharp Museum
Jackson, Michigan