From:
"Sarraf, Suzanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2009 07:27:51 -0400
We want to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and hope that you will be attending the annual meeting in Philadelphia, April 30 - May 4, only a few weeks away. It promises to be a great event. Complete details can be found at http://www.aam-us.org/am09/ .

We had a record number of panels selected for the program this year, 15 from a total of 19 proposed, and have summarized them for your attending pleasure on our website at http://mediaandtechnology.org/panels/2009.html- please support us by attending them if you can. You will also find panels listed there that we have endorsed as relevant to the Media & Technology community.

On Thursday, April 30 at 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the Loews Philadelphia is the 20th ANNUAL MUSE AWARDS AND CHAMPAGNE RECEPTION. We had a record number of submissions this year and engaged international juries to help review the entries. The event has been generously sponsored by Real Magnet*, Developers of Magnet Mail (http://www.realmagnet.com). There is no ticket required for this event and the Champagne will be free-flowing, dress is top hat and tails or business casual. You do not need to be registered for the conference to attend this reception.

Don’t miss the MARKETPLACE OF IDEAS on Friday, May 1 from 3:30-5:30 pm at Exhibit Hall A&B in the Pennsylvania Convention Center. You'll be able to see the MUSE winners demonstrating their award-wining entries. You must be registered for the conference to enter the Convention Center Market Place.

You can still register to attend the MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY SPC BUSINESS LUNCH on Saturday, May 2 at 12:15-1:45 p.m. at the Philadelphia Marriott.

Finally, please stop by booth 130, the Media & Technology and MCN booth. The Expo Hall is open from noon on Friday, May 1 through 2pm on Sunday May 3.

Hope to see you there.
-M&T SPC

*Real Magnet is the developer of MagnetMail, a comprehensive email marketing application with integrated surveys and audio and web conferencing solutions. This integration simplifies workflow and aggregates marketing data, making your marketing campaigns and events more efficient and faster to deploy. More than 1,000 organizations use MagnetMail to communicate with customers and prospects. For more information on how Real Magnet can streamline your museum’s marketing and event management, contact us at [log in to unmask] or 301-652-4025 x131 or visit http://www.realmagnet.com.