From:
Erin Quinn Bryson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:04:41 -0600
We recently purchased PastPerfect for the Denver Firefighters Museum.  I have found it to be a very good comprehensive program, especially for the price.  It does have a few drawbacks because it is an off-the-shelf program.  It is inflexible in some areas and data entry is slow because of the windows format (lots of mouse clicking).  However, the windows format has the advantage of making it easy to use.  The advantages of the program certainly have outweighed the disadvantages and I am glad we bought it.  If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to help you out.  I would recommend purchasing the Demo CD for $15 which will let you try out the full program and enter your own data, etc.

Erin Quinn Bryson
Curator of Collections
Denver Firefighters Museum

>>> Museum of the New South <[log in to unmask]> 10/05 9:45 AM >>>
The Museum of the New South is considering purchasing this software, and we are wondering if anyone has any experience with this program.

Museum-L" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).