From:
Peggy Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 09:39:27 -0400
Response to your website questions.

At the New York Hall of Science the Website is developed, updated, and
overseen by the technology savy staff in our Education Department.  It's more
a matter of who is most comfortable with the technology that any internal
structure.  Eventually we will have to assign someone through a more formal
chain of command.

We do have a web page which is updated regularly.  Our graphics department
helps with the layout.

Peggy Cole, Director of Program Planning and Development