From:
Robbin Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 1994 09:58:08 -0500
The mailer here has been backed up all week and I am, just now,
getting messages from Tuesday (Feb. 8, it's Saturday today). So,
if you asked me for the Kavner AT&T speech and haven't received
it by Monday post me again.

I'm sure the same is true for that spunky Jenni Rodda who is
organizing the VRA conference next week since we inhabit neighboring
diskspace on the ACFcluster (at least I like to think so).

Robbin Murphy