From:
Tim Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 10:57:00 PST
Could anyone who knows what the touring exhibition schedule for the Codex
Leicester exhibition which was shown at the American Museum of Natural
History in New York please let me know.

 I am aware that it is currently on in Paris.  The exhibition looks very
interesting, I have found out a good deal about it form the web but can't
find any details about where it is to be shown.

Timothy Hart
Powerhouse Museum
Sydney
http://www.phm.gov.au