From:
Julie Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 15:00:17 -0500
I thought I heard that someone was writing their dissertation about this
practice from a public art perspective...we see it all the time in the
Midwest too.

Julia Muney Moore
Director of Exhibitions and Artist Services
Indianapolis Art Center
820 E. 67th St.
Indianapolis, IN  46220
(317) 255-2464 x233